Important You Read About Benefits and Features:
- Elastomeric Compression Fit on No Nuts Cymbal Sleeve
- Squeeze Fits on Sleeve and Stays with Sleeve When Packed Up
- Use CymRings to Position Cymbal Along Tapered Sleeve
- Supports Cymbal Under
- STOPS CYMBALS FROM SPINNING!!!
- Lock Down Cymbal Over (Splash or China)
- Use In Between Cymbals
- OVER UNDER AND IN BETWEEN!!!
- NOW....CymRings Improve Hi-Hat Clutch Response and Don't Distort
The CymRing has been designed to fit tightly onto the No Nuts cymbal sleeve. CymRings go UNDER, OVER OR IN BETWEEN CYMBALS to provide the drummer with cymbal performance control.
Cymbal Resonance Control - How long do I want my cymbal to ring? Do I want to take advantage of the higher tones my cymbal was designed to produce? Lower tones tend to be there all the time, but the higher tones get lost in unnecessary dampening from alternative mounting products.
Cymbal Movement Control - How much swing do I want with my cymbal? Is my cymbal hole smaller and requires some fit adjustment up the sleeve?
CYMRING CYMRING IN BOTTOM POSITION
MIDDLE OF TAPER TOP AS NUT MULTI CYMBAL
POSITIONAL MOUNTING. MULIT-CYMBAL - SPLASH
CYMRINGS FOR THE HI-HAT WAS A CUSTOMER INSPIRED APPLICATION
- THE CYMRINGS HOLD THEIR SHAPE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT
- THE SHIFTING CYMBAL ACTION DUE TO FELT OR FOAM DISTORTION
- CYMRINGS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON WITH EXCELLENT COMPRESSION SET RESISTANCE
- IMPROVED DIRECT RESPONSE